03 February 2010

Busy busy busy!

I thought I would take a quick break from school work to update the blog so that it isn't another semester before I post again. We've been pretty busy since about the middle of January. Aliyah is still going strong in her learning at kindergarten, and since Ryan got changed to the graveyard shift -again:P- I have been lucky enough to be able to go with her to class on Fridays. Ryan and I are both back in school this semester, and the roles kind of switched a little with the graveyard schedule. Ryan has mostly History classes online and I have mostly English classes at the University. We are blessed to be able to switch babysitting with Anya -J's mom- so that she and I can both attend daytime classes during the week. Other than my one day time class, I have forced myself to take a fitness class along with some night and Saturday classes. The girls love having J come play with them and they love it when Anya stays, too. Rylee and Lizzy are learning how to get along with each other while Aliyah is gone -right now they are tackle-hugging each other yelling "mine". We got released from nursery, and put on the activities committee. We finished our season of birthdays with a big number 6 for Aliyah (pictures will come someday). And this afternoon, Ryan will be going out to Meridian to meet the boys he will be coaching at the high school! I've probably forgotten something, but it's time for me to get back to my homework before Aliyah's bus and J come! Hope you all are doing well!!!

1 comment:

Britt said...

You guys are amazing! Love that pic. haha