17 September 2008

Little Miss Cranky Head!!!

Yup! We have ourselves a little miss cranky head right now, and I would be so frustrated about it if it weren't for the fact that it's because Lizzy just got her first tooth in this week!!! After Rylee pretty much had her whole set of teeth in by the time she was this old I was wondering when it would finally happen for our little Izaboo. She is having such a hard time when Mom isn't right next to her, and loves it when I rub her tooth and tell her it's "my toofer." She loves playing with it with her tongue, too. I don't think any tooth has ever been this fun for us!!! Weirdos, huh!?!

1 comment:

Shenille said...

"They" say that the longer it takes for the teeth to come in the stronger and healthier they will be. Maybe just an old wifes' tale, but hey, it sounds good:)
Congrats on the toofer Lizzy!