13 September 2008

Fun Times!

Well, today was a fun day for all of us and of course I forgot my camera, anyway... We started off by going to a stake "green jello" activity. Jump houses, bean bag tosses, horsie races(sticks), spin art, and jello judging were some of the activities we enjoyed. Then we went home and walked to the campus to see the BSU homecoming parade, made off like bandits with way too much candy, so we took some to the neighbors. Then we got the girls ready and took them to Aunt Sandy's house so Ryan and I could go to dinner and bowling with our neighbors sans kids. The girls got to color with chalk, watch a movie, eat, and play with dolls (except Rylee who zonked at 8:00). Aunt Sandy said they were so good she was amazed they had such a fun time and the baby only cried once - when she fell from a standing to a sitting position. Oh and we had pizza at a "Pie" type place and bowling was aweful although I did progress each time. Ryan got consistant just over 100's and I went from 51 to 79 to 100. I love to bowl but I am so aweful. And while we were there Ryan was able to catch the second half of the homecoming game! BSU 2o BGSU 7. Well, that's our fun Saturday hope all is going well with all you!!! Loves and hugs!

1 comment:

Shenille said...

We went bowling this weekend (without the kiddies) too! Nothing much else to do around here:)