27 August 2008

Crazy Crawler

Ryan and the girls were watching teenage mutant ninja turtles this afternoon while I was cleaning the kitchen. Our little Wizaboo (Lizzy) has been learning and becoming more confident with crawling in the past week and likes to come visit me in the kitchen when I'm in there. I thought she might be on her way in but as I walked into the living room she was nowhere to be found. We could hear her cooing and babbling near by and it turns out she by passed the kitchen and went into the hallway where our front door is, when I got there she was sitting facing the door talking to it as if trying to get it to open for her...
then of course she saw me and by the time I got the camera she was headed back.

And, of course, before she could make it much further, her sisters were by her side ready for their pictures, too!
They love their pictures being taken!!!

No comments: