22 August 2008

Revisiting Podunk due to Karaoke...

His parents called, they wanted to see the girls, but since his Aunt was going to Twin THEY couldn't come to US.
I said "Ughhh"
He said "Humph"

Later that night our neighbors invited us to play Life, "Oh and by the way, karaoke competition tomorrow night!!!"
I said "Yay!!!"
He said "Who wants to go see Nama and Papa?"

Who in this world could turn and say "no daddy was kidding" to two bright-eyed beautiful girls all excited to see their Grandparents?!? So, now I sit in my brother-and-sister-in-law's house, REVISITING PODUNK, wishing my husband didn't hate singing so much, wishing I could be beating Robert, the all-around karaoke champ!!!

But even as I am writting this sleep is trying to knock me out! More on this weekend, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Shenille said...

You have a great talent for writing little sis!