25 September 2009

Update!

Okay, so I have been a blogging slacker, I just haven't had the energy it takes to sit and pick out pictures, there are just too many cute ones to pick from, and I didn't know how to show them all without taking too much time (plus I've had homework a lot). Until now, or still a couple weeks ago, when Alisha told me about picasa. Love it! So now I will be playing catch up for the next week, starting with "fun times at home in July" (the little one is Mikaila, a friend of ours, and Christian's sister - he is in the background of one of the pictures, but wouldn't turn around for the picture.) and then "Oquirrh Temple Open House" from our trip to SLC in July. Hope you enjoy and look forward to our next installment: "Ryan's ten year in Twin Falls"!!!

(Ryan bought a $120 Boise State rug (above) for $15, we will miss Lowes' employee deals!)



The girls just love their "big girl" cousin Katie!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: