30 September 2009

Update part II...

So, here are the pictures I got from our fun time at Dierkes Lake (on the Snake River) in Twin Falls. It was Ryan's class reunion and about 20%-25% of them showed up. All of 10-12 people! Very different, but much more fun than a group of hundreds would be. The girls loved it! Aliyah paddled around in her "boat", Rylee decided she preferred the sand(and her star floater), and Lizzy wanted to float and swim at the same time (she ended up just swimming in the end). I was swimming so I didn't get much of the people there (except my own little ones), and of course after having so much fun, the girls were tired and we left with some sad faces and tears.
Posted by Picasa
After we left the lake, since we payed $3 dollars to get in, we stopped over at Shoshone Falls before heading out. One of Ryan's friends -Steve- and his family were there. The girls had so much fun with their two girls and little boy and it was such a beautiful place. (There are even a few pictures from the drive up the canyon.)
(I also like to call this one "My favorite things about Twin")

1 comment:

Britt said...

FUN! I love your photo collages.