28 November 2008

Love and Thanks!

I just got through reading Jessica and Cobly's blog and it really touched me to the point that I feel like I need to tell you all thank you! Not just those of you who are reading this either... I want to say thank you to my family; my Mom and Dad, my brothers Zack, Charles and Jed, my sister Shenille, my in-laws Alisha, Erica, Weston, and soon to be Aubrey. I want to send all my love to Katie, Taylor, Isaac, William, Elli, Joshua, and the little boy on his way. I am thankful for all my Aunts and Uncles and Cousins; I miss all the fun times we had when we were younger, and am sad for all the things I've missed. I am thankful for all my Cousin-in-laws and hope to some day meet you all, or see you again. (I am thankful for the internet and Blogs to be able to get to know family from far away, which is a lot for me being here in Idaho.) I am thankful for my Mother and Father-in-law and the lessons I am learning through them. I am thankful for my Brother-in-law and his wife and her son Andy. I am thankful for our Grandparents, especially my Grandma Benson for her generosity and hospitality. I am thankful for my Grandpa Alvey and Gramma Karla and the love they give us! I am thankful for Ryan's Aunts and Uncles (especially to Sandy for that yummy turkey dinner! and all the love and support) I am thankful to have met Ryan's Grandpa Egbert and Uncle Larry before they passed away, and am sad I never got to sit on the front porch with Uncle Larry before he left. I am thankful for Ryan's cousins and cousin-in-laws, (especially Scott and Anya for leting us and our three girls live with them for a month shortly after their wedding) I am even thankful for family of in-laws, the Kindreds, the Harmons, the Gregsons!, and the Bonewells and all the kindness they show to everyone! And my friends who are family in my book, (Heather and Stephanie!) and anyone I may have missed I promise I am thinking of you all from time to time and wishing you well! So to EVERYONE "Thank you and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!" Lots of Love, The Egbert Family, Ryan Krystal Aliyah Rylee and Brynlee Elizabeth <3

1 comment:

Britt said...

That was so nice! I'm very thankful for you. We had some fun times when we were younger. I'm grateful for the internet too, or I probably wouldn't know what was happening in anyone's life!