21 November 2008

4th picture in 4th file tag

This would be the picture if I was going by my own files:
This is a picture I took one Sunday afternoon while Brynlee Elizabeth was swinging in her swing and trying to put her binki back in her mouth the right way. It was taken sometime in the middle of July so she was about 7-8 months. The next two pictures showed her taking her thumb in the ring of the binki and flinging it across the room. Such a silly girl!
This picture is the true 4th picture from the 4th file on my computer, but it's not really my file, I got it from a disc my brother let me steal from him that is all pictures of Zack and Alisha's kids for a calendar that was made for my parents one Christmas. I thought it was pretty cute so I put it up, too. It's Katie and Taylor sitting in front of a tree in Grandma Benson's backyard, I'm guessing when the where living there. Such stinkin' cute kids!!!
And TAG, if you haven't done this already, YOU ARE IT!



1 comment:

Britt said...

That's so cute! Sorry about the BYU v Utah game. I didn't know that.