03 July 2009

My Camera is Back!!!

I finally found the button battery my camera needed at a battery store, a battery store! They had every thing from button to car batteries! Anyway, the girls have been so sad that the camera doesn't work that they made sure to have me take some pictures of them when I got home and "fixed" the camera.
Rylee, our princess; Aliyah with her "Indian" Jones toy; (Lizzy was napping).
Rylee wouldn't leave me alone, "take my picture, let me see!"
Aliyah just wanted me to make sure "Indian" Jones was in the pictures.
And I couldn't resist one of Ryan helping his princess with her crown!!

Along with having our camera back we are doing great! Ryan is working 8-5, M-F, with a couple disabled boys, no more Lowe's and no more Sundays!! I am doing a couple summer courses and babysitting Baby J still, the girls are having fun running around and making messes. The other day we got to go visit the park with the fountain with J and Anya after her class that day.
Pictures of the park and fountain from last year.

We can't wait for our adventure next week and to see everyone in SLC in a few weeks!

No comments: